Our large professional services client is looking for a Marketing & Campaign Coordinator for a REMOTE position. Fulltime ours, maternity leave coverage with good chance for extension.
The marketing campaigner will identify, prioritize, plan and execute the marketing/ campaigning needs for the team, typically jointly with a senior campaign manager. This will also include a close engagement with the editorial team on the creation of respective Thought Leadership products. This is considered a mid-level cooridnator role.
Provide detailed input to maximize the marketability of the content.
Regularly analyze the impact of the marketing campaign to learn what works best and share that with the rest of the campaigner team.
Execute different campaign elements (digital marketing, PR, Thought Leadership, events, etc) and bring together the right resources across the CMO organization and beyond (e,g, territory marketers, external vendors) to plan, execute and evaluate top campaigns.
About 70-80% time is allocated against the team you are dedicated to. The remainder of the time remains flexible for ad-hoc projects.
The role is to:
● Connect key resources across the CMO organization and beyond
● Foster strong relationships with internal clients (such as global LoS leaders, global industry leaders)
● Ensure content and campaigns align with network priorities
Range of Impact:
● Builds and strengthens the brand
● Builds the business and relationships
Scope of responsibility:
● Design and execute global Thought Leadership programs (surveys, studies)
● Analyze the data and derive the key insights
● Drive the storytelling and the development of related content assets
● Execute the related global marketing campaign
● Project manage the entire effort end-to-end
● Liase with very senior stakeholders
● Execute new, global campaigning capability for the brand, jointly with other senior campaign managers, campaign managers and with the functional head
● Plan, execute and evaluate several high-impact campaigns each year
● Generate buy-in and enthusiasm from key stakeholders
● Brand rankings
● Client impact
● Impact of each campaigns (digital metrics such as downloads and page views; client inquiries; PR impact, internal and external reach, etc)
Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience or Graduate Degree (e.g., JD, MBA)
2 - 5 Years Experience