- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand (professional hair styling brand) in their search for a Project Manager within the Creative Department. This is a Freelance position on a long-term ongoing ("permalance") basis at 40 hours/week W2 hourly - option of subsidized health benefits are available!
Characterisitics of someone that would be successful in this role:
- Strong Excel skills: understands how to create and generate charts from coded excel documents
- Extremely organized
- Excellent at math
- 2-3 Years of Project Management experience in the Creative space
***Candidate must be comfortable talking to everyone from General Manager to intern (all levels) and really sees a career in Project Management***
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Attend weekly meetings to record information pertaining to the status of each project open for US and DMI
- Track projects on a daily basis in Excel and move job bags to appropriate creative, marketing and/or education people
- Generate pie and bar charts monthly that show the DMI/US:
- YTD Budget for Available Billable Hours
- Timeline Compliance
- Estimated vs. Actual Costs Briefed by category
- Estimated vs. Actual Billable Creative Hours Briefed by category
- Management of workflow and schedules to provide 100% visibility of proposed project timelines to all parties (Global and US)
- Assess Creative Team’s workload and assist with prioritization of projects
- Management of model rights charts and responsible for delivering image requests to marketing teams
- General administrative duties for the Creative Team, including submitting expense reports and ordering supplies, booking events, etc.
This person would assist and report directly to our Creative Accounts Manager.
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.