We're seeking a driven Product Designer to contribute to our Growth Design efforts. You'll be at the forefront of our efforts and be directly responsible for decisions that form the product. You'll use your full range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to build magical experiences that help to grow our user base. Blending strategic, holistic thinking with experimental, quantitate approaches is essential when designing for growth. You'll work with a variety of partners such as Product, Engineering, Data Science, and Research. There are countless challenges and opportunities to bring simple experiences and focus on craft to create a real impact on millions of users.
We're filled with all the tools you need, and we're looking for you to join an awesome and delightful team.
- Think in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- You obsess over details and are excited to polish until your work is pixel-perfect.
- Constantly pushing your limits and searching for opportunities to become better.
- Your team collaboration skills are unparalleled.
- You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops.
- You work end-to-end: you can think through user problems, find reasonable solutions, mock them up in detail, and work with engineers to build them. Through this process we'd rather you show than tell.
- You distill complex problem spaces into user journeys and user flows and understand how different types of users flow through a system.
- You're comfortable with experimentation, making tradeoffs, and moving fast.
- We love making things beautiful and hope you feel the same. You have a deep understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space.
- You're a self-starter who actively seeks ways to make the experience both visually appealing and easy to use.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Experience designing for the web and understanding how to apply both form and function within it while maintaining simplicity.
- You want to work on a team of the world's best software designers and engineers, building a product that you use every single day!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design