- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
The Senior Designer is an integral member of the team building innovative and compelling work that meets the requirements outlined in the company's creative briefs—from ideation to execution. In this role, you will be instrumental in developing work that inspires both current and potential customers for one of the most beloved brands.
• You have at least 4-6 years of design experience with a growing ability to develop innovative creative work across a broad range of media.
• You have a working knowledge of graphic design, branding, photography, and art direction as it pertains to print, digital, and motion.
• You are naturally curious and passionate about design — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends.
• You are a motivated and driven designer that collaborates well with a team to find simple solutions to complex problems.
• You are a strong communicator that is able to articulate ideas in a clear manner, engage in healthy debate, and accept directional feedback.
• Good organization skills to file work in a manner that can be shared with the team.
• Excellent skills with design software, primarily the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with 3D software is a plus.
• You dream of working in a creative and dynamic work environment.
• Brainstorms, coordinates, and collaborates frequently in order to bring to life company's key elements of design and art direction.
• Dives deep into the details while understanding how your work contributes to bigger-picture objectives.
• Multi-tasks on design projects that require both conceptual and functional thinking with a tireless work ethic.
• Reacts quickly to new information, opinions, and direction to strategically pivot when necessary.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)