The Senior UX Designer is a crucial part of the UX team and works closely with Designers, Researchers, and business partners to deliver these solutions.
- Apply design thinking to the end-to-end customer experience Intake and understand complex business requirements and translate them into effective digital experiences that help customers.
- Create UX documentation (transaction flows, scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications) to communicate concepts and designs to internal partners.
- Propose, lead, and participate in user research, usability validation, and A/B testing.
- Work closely with other team members including UI Designers, Business Owners, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Development Teams to bring your designs to life.
- Take ownership of your projects as a whole, following them through to launch and relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
- Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years as a User Experience Designer, User Experience Architect, Information Architect, Interaction Designer, or similar role working with dynamic, high-traffic websites, or software products.
- Digital agency experience or experience with a Fortune 500 company preferred. An eye for design in general; and an understanding of key principles of information design
- Experience creating wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, personas, and use cases
- Strong proficiency with MS Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, and other UX tools
- Ability to succinctly and effectively present an idea to a group of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to gather feedback from peers and stakeholders and incorporate to improve the final product
- Experience following brand standards and UX patterns
- A track-record of delivering the highest quality of work, even under tight time constraints
- An outstanding online portfolio with relevant examples of finished work, wireframes, prototypes, specification documents, and/or process flows.
- The portfolio must contain recent work examples from your professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Library Science, Information Systems, Visual Design, or equivalent work experience