- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- $23.00/hr - $25.00/hr
- Posted By:
- Kate Kobielsky
- Serve as the primary contact for user support issues; manage day to day process, issue prioritization, trouble shooting and communication of status and resolution to impacted parties and key stakeholders
- Partner with project, product management and technical teams as needed to align on approach to drive issue resolution
- Responsible for providing research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving Inventory Management process and system opportunities
- Own and manage small projects or parts of larger initiatives, including identification of key issues, work planning, analysis, development of conclusions, and presentation of findings
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Marketplace experience in an apparel retail environment (stores and/or online) or supply chain / merchandising / inventory management industry
Years of Experience:
0 to 3
Our Client is a Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.