The Brand Experience team is responsible with conveying the heart and soul of this company. We help shape the brand, company culture, employee and customer experience. We are a diverse group of multidisciplinary designers, event, and experience producers, motion designers, and film editors, who take on a variety of projects from core brand identity, film production, internal and external events and more. We make sure the brand shows up, stays current and continues to inspire. We are looking for a Creative Lead who is a strategic conceptual thinker and an exceptional people leader to join the Brand Experience Team. The Creative Lead translates objectives and strategies into compelling concepts, then directs various teams to realize the vision. Equal parts right and left brain, linking brand strategy to creative expression, the Creative Lead is able to inspire a team, drives implementation and is in touch with trends but builds enduring brands. We need people who have brilliant ideas and can make them come to life. That means strategic thinking and creative concepting. Seeing the big picture and rolling up your sleeves. Executing campaigns across a world of touchpoints. Most of all, we want creatives who inspire and empower.
● Understands brand strategy and identity, design thinking and process, marketing planning and execution. Envisions and articulates Big Ideas in a way that excites our partners and helps them see amazing possibilities for the future.
● Experienced in driving the end-to-end creative process.
● Gets the most out of people. Knows how to rally the troops.
● Directs design and copy across all mediums and channels.
● Ensures work is on-strategy and well-crafted.
● Balances time and resources to make work as good as it can be.
● Communicates feedback clearly and regularly.
● Develops creative briefs that are informed and inspired.
● Evaluates and creates work that embodies the company values, purpose, and personality.
● Trains, mentors, and empowers other creatives.
● Effectively delegates and activates teams.
● Facilitates awesome brainstorms.
● Able to map out supporting tactics and see how they ladder up to the big picture.
● Sets and manages to clear set of expectations.
● 10+ years relevant experience specializing in branding, integrated campaigns, and visual design.
● Portfolio of original and breakthrough work across a breadth of mediums, well thought-through from concepts to details.
● Experience concepting and shaping the visual language, narrative, and experience of how a brand appears in a variety of touchpoints
● Experience interfacing with business partners, and communicating the value of concept and design
● Experience in building an in-house creative team.