This digital advertising division of the world’s largest omni-channel retailer, is hiring a 3-Month Contract Only Operations Generalist in San Bruno. The role is ideal for experienced business analysts, consultants, and experienced startup operators, with an analytics and technical foundation, who wish to have an immediate impact in change management, organizational design, strategy, and sleeves-rolled execution in Operations. The candidate will assume broad and dynamic responsibilities on strategic projects, reporting directly to the VP of Operations with mentorship across the group. Projects may involve onboarding and training, improving people processes, dashboard creation, project management, and data interpretation.
We require a curious mind, more than comfortable with a workbench of presentation, strategy, and tactical execution.
• Project Management (Gantt charts, task management, and reporting)
• Rotational involvement in just-in-time projects: training, onboarding, people, analytics, etc.
• Powerpoint/Deck Creation & Storyboarding
• Research and Due Diligence (Primary, Secondary, synthesis of material)
• Data Interpretation/Analysis (DOMO cards, Tableau, or willingness to learn)
• Product Fluency (walkthroughs, documentation, and customer success experience)
• Excel, FP&A fundamentals (cleaning data, pivot tables, and gleaning insight are a huge plus)
• Big Picture Strategy (trends, macro, market, competition)
• Sales & Marketing pedigree (understands ROAS, NPS, forecasting, OI/revenue, and budgets or willingness to learn)
Experience & Education:
• 1-3+ years’ experience (Analyst: 1 year minimum); background as business analyst, consultant, product/project manager; domain knowledge in ad-tech, CPGs, startups preferred
• Quantitative undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution preferred; Masters are a plus
• Additive and innovation learning, such as Udacity nanodegrees, are also considered
• Exceptional full-time summer internships also considered into experience