- This is for a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Previous Ad Sales / Consumer Insights Research is preferred
- Must have proof of eligibity to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available
Aquent's Client is looking for an early career level researcher/consumer insights specialist to join the Strategic Insights & Research team. The Analyst of Strategic Insights & Research will work with the team in developing insightful and actionable research used in sales strategy and positioning specifically for the Retail, Technology, and Wireless categories. He/she will work cross-functionally in the planning, creation, and communication of trends and insights through data analysis and storytelling. The Analyst will also provide strategic sales support to internal stakeholders, specifically Ad Sales and Portfolio Network Partnerships/Integrated Marketing teams.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Successful candidate must be a strategic thinker with a strong interest in advertising/media research and consumer insights
• Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Focused on cultivating and growing strong internal and external relationships
• Team-oriented and motivated with the flexibility to work effectively under pressure, within a group or independently
• Curious about consumer behavior and media usage
• Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
• Act proactively to anticipate and deliver on sales requests and client needs
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately with excellent attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge in TV, Digital, and/or Social syndicated research tools (Nielsen - NPower, Ad Intel, Lake5, GfK MRI, YouGov) and digital applications (comScore, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
• Knowledge of social media measurement, familiarity with ListenFirst a plus
• The Analyst will need to be both a creative thinker and be able to turn insights and trends into compelling & creative stories by leveraging primary and syndicated data sources
• Serve as part of the “go-to” expert team for all things related to the movie studio, finance, & insurance category research across Ad Sales.
• Research, analyze, and report on changing consumer behaviors & media industry trends as well as monitor and analyze the performance of new entrants
• Respond to RFP’s and manage day to day client requests from start to finish, under the guidance of a Manager
• Help with the execution of primary research studies
• Help provide strategic sales positioning which differentiates the company portfolio in the marketplace
• Participate in projects involving creative insights and commercialization optimization across the company