Our client is offering a way for companies to help their employees find information faster and easier via Search. The Program Manager successful in this role will have experience in the following: project management customer onboarding, product readiness, and user adoption. As this product becomes generally available to all enterprises in the US, we need a can-do individual to help us educate companies in international markets about the benefits of using and adopting,
As an MSB Content PM on the International Editorial Team,
• You'll localize/marketize field sales materials and user adoption guides and distribute to appropriate channels.
• You'll perform user trainings to help enterprises better understand how to increase employee usage of search in their company.
• You'll meet customers frequently via email to answer questions and capture their feedback. Schedule face to face meetings when necessary.
• You’ll study content data, customer feedback, and other signals to continue improving the content, and the customer experience.
• You'll evaluate enterprise SERP queries and perform SERP optimizations to improve search result quality
• You’ll publish answers in international markets to increase the quality of web results.
• You’ll work closely with partners in product teams, marketing, support, and the field to deeply understand customers and the business.
• Partner with the US content team in creating user adoption kits for the en-AU, en-CA, and en-IN markets. This kit will be targeted to enterprise companies with a goal of bringing awareness to the value of and driving engagement as a result.
• Write/localize blogs like this one for the Tech Community.
• Contribute to editorial planning and content strategy, specifically for your market and targeted enterprises.
• Measure impact and share: Analyze data against success metrics and share the learnings and insights
This contract position requires a high degree of Web savviness and publication-grade editorial skills, as well as:
• Sharp judgment about the quality of search results, by direct observation or data analysis
• The ability to work virtually in harmony with other team members and customers.
• A passion for excellence and a desire to get things right
• Patience and persistence under the pressure of a fast-paced rhythm of work
Work directly with business to drive a program from initiation through delivery. Provide daily support for managing delivery of project tasks, activities, milestones and resources. Develop, maintain, and manage project requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges. Support business owners to drive a large program or multiple projects. Work closely with program/process owners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy. Manage large programs and complex projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities. Lead large, cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes. Engage with executive leadership as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress. Skills: 4-8 years of program management experience, Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree desired. Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of products/services/applications preferred. Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues. The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others. Must have excellent communication skills to all levels (including Executive level), experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, strong leadership skills, and demonstrated experience managing large-scale programs. Demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.