- Vienna, VA 22182
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a technical Product Manager for a Fortune 30 client in Vienna, VA. The ideal Product Owner will have Agile Scrum experience, managing product performance and backlog.
This role is with a company well-known for it's amazing culture, fabulous work-life balance and company-wide commitment to user centric design and technologies. They are a disrupter in their space and they look for sharp, highly communicative, strategic-minded individuals who can drive products through delivery. This is a contract role, onsite 40 hours a week + benefits.
For quick apply, send your resume directly to email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner over a digital product in the security, SSO, identity and/or authentication space
- Well-versed in back-end technologies, API's and how systems communicate with each-other
- Successful application of design thinking and using analytics to inform product design
- Experience road-mapping, working collaboratively with technology teams, ensuring health backlog, expertise in grooming intent and acceptance criteria definition
- Agile and SAFe ceremonies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile product management
Here's what you'll need to be successful:
- Experience managing delivery of full-stack digital solutions
- Effectively lead or collaborate with cross-functional resources to manage and resolve interdependencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven track-record of successfully briefing team members at all levels of an organization.
- Advanced understanding of web analytics and metrics
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR