£30k per annum + OTE
I am working with an International B2B Technology organisation who boast an impressive client list to find them a dedicated and ambitious Campaign Executive.
You will work closely with your client to help turn their ideas into brilliant campaigns which help them meet and exceed their marketing goals.
- Build great relationships with clients while consistently delivering successful outcomes for their advertising and marketing campaigns
- Own all aspects of campaign execution from kick off call to final performance evaluation and everything in between
- Orchestrate the million-and-one moving parts (and deadlines!) required to deliver successful campaigns and then report and advise clients on how to take things to the next level
- Work with internal sales, creative, and product delivery teams to ensure all aspects of a client’s campaign are implemented correctly and performing at or above benchmarks
- Be the first point of call for all client enquiries
- Prioritize and manage multiple complex projects concurrently
- Deliver regular campaign reports summarizing current performance and recommending ideas for optimization to improve results over time
- Help secure renewals and directly impact annual revenue goals
- Learn from senior members of the team
- Some experience in a client facing, account management, client services, or customer success role
- Passion for online advertising.
- Experience analyzing data from multiple sources and understanding how to use that information to improve campaign performance
- Solid understanding of online advertising standards, tools, and best practices
- A command of Excel.
Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM system is preferred