- Northern, VA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
Amazing salaried opportunity offering full benefits and an AWESOME work life balance! Pursue your dream job and still have time for outside interests.
Be a part of Aquent Studios' design team that is redefining design in government. We're seeking designers to be responsible for creating exceptional media products for print, web, interactive, mobile and video production. This design studio team will work onsite with the government, creating media products for use throughout the agency.
This is NOT a typical government design job. This studio is elevating how and what type of design should be used within an agency setting. The work is polished, fresh and functional.
This role will be great for designers with:
- Experience working with a variety of media. The designers that call themselves “generalists”, and who believe that variety is the spice of life. Projects could include everything from: corporate identity and publication design to product or event promotion, original artist concepts/illustrations, and infographics.
- A comfort level managing their own work from concept through execution.
- A sense of humor.
- An active, top secret clearance with sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access approval. However, if you don't have one, we'll pay for and manage the process, which means your background should be squeaky clean.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic or interactive design, visual media or a related field.
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience, demonstrating knowledge and application of visual media principles, theory, practices and trends. Along with at least three years of experience using industry standard software tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign at a minimum).
- A portfolio with 10+ samples that demonstrate visual media design expertise utilizing industry standard software tools, showcasing the designer’s skills, knowledge, and competencies in design for multiple media.
Please apply through our site. If you experience technical difficulties, please email me Rebecca.
Vitamin T/Aquent/Aquent Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com