- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Seeking a talented Sr Researcher who can help revolutionize the way people work at this social media company. Our vision doesn't stop there: we believe that what we build for the social media platform success will ultimately expand and influence how the tech industry works as a whole. If the products we design are intuitive and smart to all of the people who use them — and if they allow them to achieve their goals faster and more effectively — we've been successful. We need a seasoned Sr Researcher to collaborate with our engineering / PM leads to focus on our developer and release tooling. We own the end to end product experience from: writing, reviewing, testing, landing code. (and more) In addition to the core dev experience this leader would also build a design team to support all performance and service deployment tooling.
- Working on Worker Tools, Data Tools, Mobile Home Research Tools
- Presenting findings back to the engineering teams
- 9+years of research experience
- Must be able to work independently and is highly autonomous with abilities to adapt
- Capable of hitting the ground running
- Comfortable working with engineers
- Strong communicator with presentation skills
- Experience working witih technical teams
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- MA / PhD preferred.
- Experience in applied product research
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.