Our client's multi-platform team is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Social Media Coordinator to join the social team. Within this exciting and tactical role you will get the opportunity to support the social media team and community directly by monitoring various posting schedules, overseeing publishing timelines, and serving as our brand’s voice through firsthand community engagement via Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We are seeking a candidate who has demonstrated experience in growing social accounts, scheduling and managing content posts, and most importantly is passionate about the brands they work on.
This is a full-time position based in the Los Angeles office and will require regular evening and weekend availability.
- Must have strong knowledge of social platforms
- Would prefer Photoshop experience
- Looking for someone who is very organized and a go-getter, eager to learn more.
- Experience with Spreadfast, Crowdtangle or Google Analytics is a plus
• Collaborate with content creators and editors across the company in writing, scheduling and monitoring the clients posts via Facebook and Instagram.
• Assist in tracking and monitoring all content published in efforts to enhance our data driven social strategies.
• Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends.
• Support with weekday evening and weekend social postings and community engagement. This includes maintaining awareness of constant news cycle in order to drive creative and timely postings behind breaking and trending events.
• Serve as the voice of the client through direct social community engagement including responding to audience comments and requests on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Act as primary point of contact in managing content postings.
• Stay up-to-date with changes across the clients social platforms, ensuring maximum effectiveness.
Who You Are:
• 1-3 years of experience in reviewing, scheduling, or publishing social content for a brand, influencer, or digital publisher.
• Passion for monitoring and tracking fast growing social accounts.
• Ability to predict, anticipate, and respond to trends and engaging moments on various social platforms.
• Developed eye for catchy and interesting content that can elevate social traffic and overall community engagement.
• Strong written communication skills and the ability to craft engaging and thoughtful copy.
• Availability for weekends and evenings is required.
• Strong time management, critical thinking, and communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Premiere
• High level command of social platforms and industry-standard publishing tools
• Experience with video, editorial, or a knowledge of Excel a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.