Freelance hours, NOT 40 hrs/week. The manager would like this person to be in Atl for some onsite meetings, but can work from home for most work.
This is also a designer who can concept and design without heavy art direction. They do not want just a run of the mill production designer.
The Graphic Designer position will be a key member of an in-house creative team. This position will assist in the production of designing marketing collateral that includes web site creative, email campaigns, and printed collateral.
• Work closely with the client's marketing team to determine creative needs and direction
• Create visual aspects of marketing materials that includes, email marketing, event flyers, signage, training materials and website and digital marketing assets.
• Produce high quality design solutions that maintain and enhance the client's brand standards and guidelines.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in graphic design
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficient with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Experience working in a digital environment (websites, emails, and social media)
• Passionate, energetic, and highly motivated to help a company win in a competitive, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
• Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects
• Experience designing for email marketing, custom CMS pages, and social media
• Motion graphics or Animation experience also a MAJOR plus