AQUENT is seeking a UX Research Professional who is bilingual in Spanish for an interesting project with one of our COOLEST clients in San Francisco!
We're looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree in HCI, Psychology or other related field and 5 years of User Research experience and with Spanish language fluency to work on designs for customers in Mexico.
Your Approach to Work:
• Research with agility: You have a strong working knowledge of formative & summative usability research methods, and how they are applied in a fast-moving organization. Experience with field studies, participatory design, heuristic evaluations, and competitive testing is also preferred.
• Actionable Findings: You translate insight into action. You help teams understand customer needs, attitudes, and behaviors through thoughtful & actionable research. Your work informs both strategic and tactical efforts.
• Creative: When you’re presented with a design or business problem, you think of multiple research approaches to help figure out how to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer – and you’re excited to share the options as well as your recommendation.
• Collaborative: You use your knowledge of the Design process in collaboration with other researchers, designers, content strategists, architects, product managers, and engineers to help transform complex problems into easy-to-use products. You recommend how to best address our research goals & questions so your partners don’t have to.
• Self-motivated: You work without close supervision but you seek out and welcome feedback from senior Design leaders and managers.
Skills & Abilities We Look For:
• You are skilled at moderating live studies and know how to structure un-moderated studies.
• You seek to enhance your work by incorporating research actively seek out research & metrics from other sources to provide comprehensive recommendations that inform the design and business strategy.
• You work with our research partners (site analytics, market research) to synthesize and leverage existing data and coordinate research efforts
• You work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality and know how to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• You stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• You contribute to team processes and standards and help establish best practices for research.
• You have strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills