Over the years, our blue-chip Fortune 500 financial service company has been voted “Best Companies to Work For” by Asian Enterprises. Essence Magazine, Hispanic Magazine, amongst others. As a market leader, the talent and passion of this company is critical to their success. Leading with exceptional ideas, giving back, doing the right thing, and putting clients first. Our forward-thinking client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career—a place for people to learn, to achieve, to grow.
This role is onsite in NYC, 5 days, 40 hours a week, paid sick days, healthcare benefits, 401K, FlexSpend, 12 months with the opportunity to extend long term.
About This Role:
- The Associate Social Media Manager is responsible for helping drive greater success and broader functionality on social media publishing across various channels, which include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- This role is a combination of operations and strategy as you will be responsible for leading social media analytics, developing a robust social listening program, managing a brand ambassador program, improving social media operations, and working with legal and compliance to expand our social media capabilities.
- The exciting piece is, you will be working with a new team that is reorienting the strategy for organic social media publishing, so this is an exciting time to help develop new ways to provide greater productivity and effectiveness toward KPIs.
What You Will Do:
- The Associate Social Media Manager will report to the Executive Director for Audience Acquisition & Growth Marketing, and work closely with another Social Media Manager.
- You will also assist the Executive Director and fellow Social Media Manager with rollout of a new strategy for social media, and socialization among digital strategy, marketing, corporate communications, and business units.
- Own and manage social media analytics--establishing key KPIs and benchmarks, and tracking performance against these goals; creating weekly, quarterly, and yearly dashboards on performance; and drawing insights from the data that can be used to create more effective content. Also, ensure social media content is tagged properly for tracking both in Sprinklr and in Adobe Analytics.
- You will also own and manage social listening strategy and execution via NetBase, developing weekly, quarterly, and yearly brand health reports on earned social mentions.
- Assist Corporate Communications partners with crisis monitoring and early identification.
- Own and manage our Brand Ambassador program, run through LinkedIn Elevate, curating content on a weekly basis, supporting the onboarding of new business units and optimizing program against social team KPIs.
- Work with business unit representatives who maintain accounts for executives to ensure they have the most up to date best practices on social media and work with cross-functional partners in risk, compliance, legal, and technology to maintain appropriate governance on social media content; update current social media policies; and develop a social media product roadmap.
- Maintain social media policies and procedures, including legal policies, password management, platform onboarding; and approval workflows.
- Act as administrator for relevant social media software tools, including optimizing the tools, helping onboard new users from various businesses and regions, maintaining permissions, and assessing whether tool is meeting needs.
- Work with technology support team to quickly identify, ticket and QA any social media issues, such as outages on our side.
- Stay on top of current content and platform trends and functionality updates for our core social channels--Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn—and watch for new platforms that might be appropriate for reaching our audiences.
What You Need To Have:
- Minimum 3 years related professional experience, minimum 2 years of experience in a social media management, digital operations, or account management role at a digital agency
- Experience with analytics, particularly as they relate to social media, experience with social media management platforms; experience with Sprinklr a + and an understanding of what factors drive success on social media in 2019
- Strong PowerPoint skills required, strong attention to detail required, project management experience a plus, multi-tasking and organization are a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative personality, with equal interest in sharing talents as learning from others
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) , free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ and free online courses via Lynda.com
Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)