- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Mid to Senior level Art Director in Richmond, VA for a Fortune 100 client. We are looking for a creative portfolio with significant brand identity or corporate identity work. The ideal talent will also have some video & digital production experience. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of highly motivated, collaborative creatives in a place where people genuinely enjoy going to work each day.
QUICK APPLY: Email your portfolio to email@example.com as soon as possible!
What are we looking for in a portfolio?
- Big brand work or large corporation work
- Brand identity and/or corporate identity work
- Full identity kit: color palettes, typeface, identity logo, iconography, photography styles and any other on-brand supporting graphics.
- Work that shows a complete brand redesign or identity design from the ground up
Art Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or Military experience
- At least 4 years of experience as a designer or art director
- Proficiency using a Mac and/or PC and Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- An ability to operate in white space
- A good attitude and the ability to partner and concept across teams
Art Director Responsibilities:
- Create design systems (typefaces, photography styles, iconography, color palettes, etc.), brand and product identities, brand language and other artifacts that define the overall brand for our various lines of business and products.
- From chat-bot identities to mobile apps and card offerings, you’ll help us build each brand from the ground up.
- Work on a variety of projects, campaigns and internal projects - this team runs like an internal ad-agency
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR