- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a UX/UI Designer who has around 2 years of dedicated UI design or UX design experience. This role is a contract to hire with a Fortune 100 company where people genuinely enjoy working. Be surrounded by a successful team, dedicated to putting out best-in-class digital products to support AMAZING customer experiences.
For quick apply, send your resume & portfolio directly to email@example.com
What can we tell you about this team? Do you believe one singular customer interaction can make or break a customers view of a brand? This design team does. They collaborate with product, technology, operations and analytics teams to deliver new and innovative ways to enable any associate provide white-glove customer service.
Jr. UX / UI Designer Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience with user interface (UI) design and user experience design (UX)
- At least 1 years of experience designing digital products
- Experience working with Agile and Lean product development teams
- Exceptional communication skills
- Problem solving is second nature
- Healthy balance of solution-focused mindset while never sacrificing sleek design
- Create elegant, simple products, features, and services that can make a positive impact on the lives of both our associates and current customers
- Solve for existing problems
- Explore and develop entirely new business opportunities
- Develop in-market pilots to refine new products and assist in bringing them to existing or standalone
- Presenting and communicating findings to te broader organization along the way
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR