In this temporary assignment with Aquent's client, you will work as part of a 3D asset creation team to create production ready textured real-time models. This role requires a keen understanding of state of the art in real-time graphics and an ambition to produce visually stunning CG content while navigating through unique technical challenges.
In your day-to-day you will work with the Modeling, Look Development, and coding teams assisting in tasks that help make best in class, performant real-time 3D models.
• You have 3+ years of experience in a real-time 3D computer graphics production environment and portfolio showing real-time 3D in games or interactive applications
• Excellent working knowledge of Unreal Engine, Unity, WebGL, Maya, and V-ray
• Expertise in real-time lighting, shading pipelines, and model optimization
• Experience shipping graphically intensive applications, e.g., AAA pc/console games,
• Fundamental knowledge of 3D content principles and expertise across several real-time applications
• Outstanding attention to extreme detail and a passion for exceptional quality and the pursuit of artistic excellence
• Experience in Substance Designer & Painter, Marmoset, Python scripting a plus
• As a Real-Time artist you will be partnering with a larger team to create cross platform Real-Time experiences.
• You have a proven ability and have previously worked in similar workflows for a real- time VFX shop or agency
• You must be deadline-driven and possess excellent problem solving, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Be a proactive and independent artist, able to adapt to ever changing situations with creativity and innovation and work in ambiguity while still delivering results on time
• You are passionate for emerging technologies and testing/learning new softwares
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of experience in a 3D computer graphics production environment