- This is for a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
- Must have 1 year email marketing experience
- Must have previous experience using an email production platform such as Cheetah Digital, ExactTarget, Responsys. (note: Mail Chimp/ Constant Contact experience is usually not sufficient
- Must have strong proficiency with Microsoft Office with strong competence in Excel
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertianment client is looking to add Consumer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Analyst to their project team in Burbank, CA. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and analytical skills, and will support the our client's television CRM organization in developing and growing consumer relationships through email campaigns, push notification campaigns, and consumer insights. The Analyst will support Direct Marketing efforts as well as CRM/Research projects. The Analyst will report to the Manager, CRM and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive CRM initiatives and insights across business units.
• Executes email marketing campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting.
• Executes push notification campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting.
• Works in tandem with CRM team on targeting and segmentation for email and push campaigns.
• Maintain and develop data collection portals and data integrations as they relate to CRM programs and initiatives.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to improve creative and copy in campaigns by leveraging best practices and iterative testing / optimization.
• Work with internal clients to plan and implement CRM analysis to meet business goals including data segmentation for consumer insights.
• Other projects as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in CRM or marketing strategy; 1 year in push marketing.
• Experience working in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
• Familiarity with Omniture and Tableau
• Experience with app management services (Braze, Urban Airship)
• Experience with ancillary email service providers (Movable Ink, LiveClicker, Litmus, etc.)
• Basic database structure understanding
• Experience with app user experience/ user interface concepts
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new skills, programs, and processes