- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
- Lead and execute on internal projects and initiatives for Partnerships Deal teams, focused on improving transparency, and building scalable escalation and approval pathways;
- Move initiatives forward, find resources, raise concerns to appropriate owners early and resolve open issues that prevent progress. Hold the line when the schedule or scope is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships;
- Drive the project planning of internal tooling requirements, partnering deeply with cross-functional teams including IT, Legal, Finance, and Partnerships.
- Own all logistics, coordination, and facilitation for regular team meetings, documenting and presenting written summaries of internal project work to Partnerships leadership;
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles and prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions, while proactively raising issues for the team before they become a problem;
- Serve as a dependable point of contact/link for all stakeholders and teams;
- Develop and track project plans, metrics of success, and communication plans for all initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills with a proven ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy;
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to multi-task and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- General knowledge of SAAS, Advertising, Media, or Online Commerce businesses preferred;
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results to leadership in a highly organized manner.
- 8+ years of relevant or related Program or Project Management experience
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.