- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Lee
As a member of the Product Marketing ID team, the production designer is responsible for the design of graphics for all packaging assets as well as production design for presentations, marketing, and compliance deliverables. The designer works closely with the Packaging Design Manager, Producers, and Product Marketing Managers to meet fast-paced deliverables.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Create visual solutions for global retail packaging; including, packaging layout, in-box assets, and production graphic design elements
- Create 3D comps and 3D presentations of packaging design
- Assist Packaging Design Manager in creating brand-right, retail packaging designs that reflect the conceptual business strategy
- Apply a deep understanding of illustration, construction, and iconography for all projects
- Collaborate and communicate with key cross-functional partners throughout the design process
- Ensure deliverables meet time commitments without compromising design
- Create production-ready templated design and identify opportunities for greater efficiency and speed in delivery
- Packaging and Product development industry related experience preferred
- Degree in the design field with at least 2-5 years of related industry experience.
- Packaging, production, product design knowledge and press-ready design experience is a must.
- Expert working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and 3D software.
- Collaborative partner with a team approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Can manage timelines with speed and agility.
- Demonstrates a commitment to bringing in new sources of creative inspiration.
- Portfolio demonstrates packaging, branding, production artwork with an aesthetic relevant to the industry.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)