The role is an operational marketing role and it is beneficial for the person to have a basic understanding of the systems & processes. We currently have 2 Marketing Managers and this person would assist them.
There is some flexibility to work from home, but mostly working from the office.
Below is a list of responsibilities we are looking to find support for. Of course not all inclusive, but will provide you with a better understanding of the role and fit needed:
· Marketing experience
· Ideally someone with haircolor experience, but not a must
- Work with brand analyst to facilitate Data Pulls for one-off analysis requests. Must be proficient to strong in Excel using pivot tables, etc.
- Create briefs (in partnership with Brand Manager) for all technical testing and swatch matching.
- Coordinate all Technical Testing with the Testing - Center for new product launches, competitive and performance testing.
-Routing all artworks and managing the editing process with the creative, legal, Claims and Labs teams for all new artwork launches, packaging, collateral and digital
- Responsible for placing product orders through the internal system – SHOP; for office replenishment, event support, product testing, etc.
- Manage product lists including pricing, discontinuation
- Capability to learn Passport and DPM Code Creation
- Competitive Research and Landscape Support brand managers with last minute requests (i.e. comps, shade retrieval, etc.).
Product/retail background nice to have