- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
We’re looking for a highly proactive, experienced Content Strategist to partner with designers, UX content strategists, product managers, engineers, and product marketers to drive Help Center content strategy for company advertiser products. The Education Content Strategist will create content to educate and inspire, with the objective of increasing adoption of the company's business solutions. They will also look to utilize data to inform content and enjoy both high-level strategy and hands-on drafting and editing.
- Create compelling product documentation and guides that break down complex business products and concepts
- Create and actively manage product documentation as source of truth for internal and external reference
- Partner with fast-moving partners to execute on complex projects
- Represent the voice of the client to product teams by synthesizing key client feedback from multiple channels
- Think big to develop innovative education and product growth solutions that drive business results
- Meet tight publishing deadlines with high attention to detail
- 3+ years experience working with content for web experiences
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Experience with content for the web, including mobile web
- Experience with technical content writing & strategy
- Experience with information architecture and content management
- Experience in online commerce, ads, or publishing industries
- Experience developing and executing an SEO strategy
- BA or BS degree or equivalent
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please include portfolio or work samples if available.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.