- Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- Up to $40/hr depending on candidate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnered with a well-known organization in Hartford, CT on an Account Executive to help support and assist integrating a new brand that this company just acquired. This role combines both marketing strategy and production coordination as you’ll be tasked with making key updates to existing collateral to ensure consistency across the organization. Can you formulate rock solid marketing and messaging strategies, while keeping a boatload of tactical work on course, on time and on budget? This is your opportunity to give those passions and talents new purpose by applying them to meaningful work.
The Account Executive is responsible for assisting the Creative Team in rebranding of a newly acquired organization. Through regular, proactive, value–added communication and day to day tasks while working in alignment with creative teams, the Account Executive ensures clients receive the best creative product possible while meeting client business goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participating and contributing to the integration of a new brand into the existing organization’s brand materials
- Being an emergent thought leader: providing recommendations to the team, assisting them with business decisions, having a forward-thinking mindset to move their business forward
- Maintaining internal relationships beyond specific projects; create opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction – become a true partner to the creative team
- Developing or participating in brand presentations as appropriate
- Keeping abreast of and influencing key project lifecycle deliverables; understands all disciplines enough to provide direction to project deliverables and a point of view on best practices and solutions across disciplines
- Proactively managing rebranding expectations and internal efficiencies to cultivate client growth for projects
- Managing and representing client expectations, needs, goals and progress across internal creative teams throughout project life cycle deliverables and beyond to achieve desired outcomes and client satisfaction
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise and provide guidance to business partners on an ongoing basis
- Ensure that all deliverables meet brand standards
What should you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Great project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong team and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder, collaborator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.