- Nashville, TN
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a major Healthcare company, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support the development of Medicare marketing materials with focus on proofing for benefit and other data accuracy and thoughts on design and readability of materials. Key categories of materials include: customer and prospect materials, direct mail, and other customer support materials. The Marketing Coordinator will also assist in the process of developing a marketing library for internal use, organize necessary materials and works through compliance upload process for materials. The right candidate will work with Marketing Oversight to manage the material archiving process for enterprise customer communications, while receiving a moderate level of guidance and direction. Will also develop relationships with key business partners and manage approvals from business unit up to manager level.
The Marketing Coordinator should be able to edit and proof promotional or publicity copy for print or electronic publications. May be asked to develop content for various materials with significant supervision (not expected to come up with language; it will be provided)
- Assist in development of Annual Notice of Change and Evidence of Coverage documents.
- Review of Medicare benefit information and state agency and internal contact information. Information varies by health plan, and the company develops materials for approximately 90 different plans.
- Review benefit information in materials from pre and post-enrollment kit materials (enrollment forms, summary of benefits, comparison brochures, customer handbooks, etc.), based on need and capacity to take on this work.
- Upload materials into the internal system; experience with computing systems will be helpful. Training will be supplied for this system.
- Support development of Annual Notice of Changes and Evidence of Coverage documents. Work on template and data management to support the automated development process. Focus on proofing materials to ensure benefit and operations accuracy and compliance.
- Review and proofing for other key annual marketing materials including formulary, customer handbook, summary of benefits, sales kit materials.
- Direct mail and TV data review and proofing to ensure that multiple versions of these materials are accurate and reflect the benefit package.
- Support and potentially traffic requests that come into Customer Communications mailbox. Work to develop processes and reports to show progress/ status against requests.
- Manage archiving and material retention process along with Marketing Oversight group. The Marketing Oversight team has overall responsibility, but this role will be accountable for managing retention of specific enterprise customer communications.
- Manages relationship and established processes with key internal Marketing resources as well as Actuary, Health services, Sales, STARs resources, as needed.
- Knows and follows compliance guidelines outlined and updated each year by CMS.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- Organization skills, attention to detail, and tracking are required.
- Computer skills - MS Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with or ability to understand medical benefits will be a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some Bachelor's or post-high school education preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional setting.
- Health care marketing experience preferred.
- Experience working within regulatory guidelines distributed by national regulatory agency.
- Experience in proofing data-intensive communications and materials.
- Must be able to build internal relationships and work with external vendors as needed.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with fast deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player on multiple projects.
- Organized with ability to effectively manage time.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a background check and drug test prior to start.