- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- $70-75/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
• Collaborates within the UX team by working reciprocally and sharing standard methodologies.
• Produces clear UX documentation for marketing sites, transactional flows and app experiences. These include sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes.
• Iterates rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project.
• Demonstrates the ability to use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process.
• Provides UX direction to a broad audience, and contributes at a high level during all phases of an interactive project.
• Manages and builds positive relationships across disciplines with writers, designers, developers, and creative technologists.
• Brings ideas to the table and collaborates effectively with copywriters, art directors, developers, and cross-functional teams to develop clear proposals for UX solutions.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)