Video Post Production Coordinator
This is a long term 1 year ongoing freelance position based onsite in NYC with a Global beauty brand, 40 hours/week! This role will be working closely with the Sr. Video Producer and assisting in working with internal/external vendors, marketing teams, etc. Looking for someone with Project Coordinating/Project Management experience within a video production setting. Lifestyle, Beauty, Fashion experience preferred.
The Video Post-Production Coordinator will oversee all ongoing video projects. Point person during the creative review process and responsible for carrying through the feedback, schedules, meeting deadlines, budget requirements, resolving timing concerns, managing vendors, and handling the release of complex deliverables.
• Creates and manages post production timelines on all video projects. Works directly with external post production houses and post producers.
• Tracks rounds of review for edit and finishing process, organizing files on the server and coordinating with the creative team and vendors any relative feedback.
• Advise on edit fixes as needed by creative.
• License and source music for edits, either with composers/stock houses or with music supervisors. Clear contracts with legal and file on server for renewals.
• Tracks copy changes on supers and manages schedule for finalizing copy as it appears in videos.
• Creates deliverable trackers for all video projects, cross checking needs against asset check list and final shoot materials with creative and PM teams to assure delivery of all lengths, cutdowns, alt edits, ratios, formats, and versions of films.
• Manages the release of final assets with the PM and Marketing teams on behalf of the creative team.
• Ensures QC guidelines and style guides are in place and adhered to before final assets are delivered.
• Works with in house editor on internal edit projects, managing timelines and resourcing with the Head of Production.
• Attends weekly Creative Content Status Reviews, and daily video content reviews as needed.
• 2-4 years of experience of video production related experience
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills that allows the candidate to liaise between the Creative Team and our Post Production teams and vendors.
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Demonstrate strong listening, problem solving skills
• Proven interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communications skills
• Must demonstrate ability to take initiative
• Understanding of the process for video post-production and post jargon.
• Thorough knowledge of all digital file formats and their best-practice applications
• Hands on experience working with calendars, keynote, and organizational software.