- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Courtney Schaefer
This company internationalization UX focus on building an efficient and scalable localization experience for all products with high quality. We connect the linguist globally with the product team and their system to achieve the localization effort and make it universally accessible and useful.
- Working closely with UX, Product, engineering to lead the UX effort for product design.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Closely collaborate with UX, product, engineering to own and lead the UX efforts for key features on productivity/enterprise tools.
- Craft mental models, design principles, end-to-end journeys, and user interfaces.
- Develop artifacts, and stories that would help you effectively communicate interactions and design rationale to stakeholders.
- Portfolio required.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design roles
- Experience collaborating with Product Management and Engineering counterparts and experience working with collaborators
- Ability to create prototypes to evaluate workflows and communicate design intent
- Familiar with Material Design
- MA/MS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience including localization experience in designing usable web-based interfaces
- Experience designing enterprise tools including tools, consoles, and editors.
- Ability to contribute to research plans and efforts to identify, define, and frame user needs, critical user journeys, and complex workflows
- Ability to create red lines and functional specs to be used cross-functionally
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: