Large Media and Entertainment client in Burbank is seeking a Senior Visual Designer to join their team. This is a 3-month opportunity with the possibility to extend or convert to a perm role.
As a member of the Television Group Digital Media design team, you will be a design lead for our video streaming products, delivering conceptual and final product designs along with all deliverable and style guides. In this cross-platform position you will create industry-leading apps for mobile, OTT, web and emerging platforms. Our ideal candidate is highly creative, energetic and deeply knowledgeable about the latest design trends and technologies.
- The Sr. Designer is an expert in user interface and visual design and has a solid portfolio of work from web and mobile to television over the top interfaces.
- This person is responsible for rapid conceptual design, high fidelity visual design, presenting and making recommendations to the group and is a leader and mentor to junior level designers.
- Work should be pixel perfect when delivering comps and guides to the development team.
- Experience with over the top UI (Roku, Xbox, Apple TV).
- Familiarity with the company brands and content.
- Experience within an Agile delivery team to iteratively plan and develop products.
- Experience working on video distribution platforms.
- Experience with rapid prototyping applications.
- Keynote and/or Powerpoint skills.
- Zeplin for style guides.
- Experience working in After Effects.
- Looking for a TRUE Senior Level designer so candidates must have a few years working at the senior level.
- They should have modern design style that is also playful since they would work on projects for kids.
- Cross platform experience required: Mobile, web, OTT. Gaming consoles is a plus.
- Must be proficient is Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite. Ability to work independently and with others and be a UX minded visual designer.
Required Education: BA in related field or equivalent experience