- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Ryan Stipes
Aquent's Client is looking for a Senior Strategist to lead key work streams within the Social Marketing team for App Marketing. With proven experience developing social content strategies for global brands, you will enjoy developing and enhancing community-driven, long-term editorial programs. The successful candidate will be tenacious, open, imaginative, precise, analytically inclined, curious, and a community champion. Previous experience will have included using data to evaluate and inform future content development, as well as supporting the business case for the effectiveness of a social marketing program.
- Become an expert and champion of This Platform's Community, making sure our content is focused on the needs of our community.
- A champion for social marketing strategy, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Develop sharply focused creative and content briefs and deliver inspiring creative briefings, working with internal and external creative partners.
- Clear and compelling presentation of strategies and ideas to senior stakeholders grounded in data.
- Analyze Community, Cultural, Technological, and Market trends to inform strategic and creative development for content.
- Capture and bring to life powerful human insights.
- Commission and analyze research (qualitative and quantitative), collaborating with internal research teams and external specialists (social listening vendors).
- Experience developing creative content for social channels that rolls out in series. Experience of working with creative agencies a must.
- Collaborate and support creative partners before and after briefings.
- Content evaluation and optimization.
- Content distribution and audience planning - partnering with comms planning team to put in place the right distribution plan to ensure content reaches the right people at the right time.
- 10+ years experience as a planner or strategist at a creative/social/content agency, an editorial team at a publisher, start-up, or relevant team in-house.
- Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrixed organizations.
- International experience.
- Analytical/Data driven.
- Distribution planning experience
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do