As part of a broader marketing strategy, Aquent's Client is continually enhancing the way it communicates with employees, influencers, and other stakeholders. Working with the wider company marketing team, this role will be pivotal in showcasing the company's expertise and vision for the future. This role reports to the Senior Director, Content & Integrated Marketing, and horizontally into the Senior Consultant, Thought Leadership and CXO Content, and forms an integral part of the new content program in Marketing.
This role will be responsible for managing and creating CxO Thought Leadership & Content within the Marketing team. He/she would be the key content producer for marketing thought leadership and CXO content team, driving content projects with third party academics and researchers to help produce key thought leadership narratives and POVs. The content platforms and research this person creates would be centered on future forecasts, exploring how emerging technologies will transform the way we live, work, and conduct business over the next decade. This content would spearhead our flagship thought leadership program, dubbed Realizing 2030, with the content then tailored to a variety of CXO level audiences and vertical business leaders, across a variety of media and channels. This person would partner with functional content leads such as Global Communications, Integrated Marketing, Brand & Creative, Messaging and Executive Communications to align narratives to create a variety of content – from web, video, long-hand, research – to reach key audiences across paid, owned and earned channels.
Coordinate and produce content for editorial projects to deliver world-class materials such as video, infographics, bylines, that communicate the company's key messages
Manage and ensure timely content delivery for thought leadership launches
Content production and copy-writing – proofing reports, content, and other comms related planning documents
Manages and works alongside team of writers as required to ensure writing is on-message and accomplishes objectives
Regularly assesses and analysts result of content, helps promote outcomes, and successes of the program
The Ideal Candidate:
• Strategic mind-set, with a constant eye to align content to company objectives and messaging framework
• Outstanding written communication skills
• Creative, thinks outside of the box and a hunger for innovation
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Possesses high levels of initiative, is self-driven and accountable
• Strong communication skills, collaborative
• Highly organized and possesses strong attention to detail
• Excellent listening skills with ability to translate executive and manager feedback into written content
• Excellent with PowerPoint, Corporate presentations, proofing and copy-writing
• Experience in large enterprise/Fortune 500/global matrixed organization, PR, or Marketing agency experience a plus
• Experience in the information technology industry and/or communications profession preferred
*This position is located onsite.
Hours: 8am-5pm with some flexibility.*