Aquent's Client is seeking an experienced Event Content Manager to help manage the content delivery and execution for our largest event. In this role, you will help execute on high quality content at a highly visible, large corporate event. You will work closely with the Event Content team to organize a content to organize content processes and help stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, extremely organized individual with experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders. You will utilize your attention to detail, your experience in program and project management, and your excellent written communication skills to ensure high quality results.
· Manage event deliverables related to content development and delivery
· Manage event logistics related to sessions, including: session room allocation and agenda management, and define requirements for room set-up, AV and video
· Onsite execution of event content and speaker management
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in related areas of project management, event management, content management or marketing
· Demonstrated experience with program and project management
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
· Passionate about process and an innate attention to detail
· Excellent time management, resource management, and planning skills
· Superior oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
· Experience working in a fast-paced, highly cross-functional organization
· Experience working with global field marketing teams
· Existing knowledge of industry tools, such as SalesForce and HTML.
· Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services.