- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand in their search for a Search Marketing Specialist! This role will help with the Cost Per Click Strategy along with Google Adwords and Amazon campaigns. This is a FT Freelance opportunity based in NYC.
Summary: Seeking experienced search marketer, who can execute Ad-words and Amazon campaigns
- Has a strong grasp on cost per click and optimizing to create efficient CPC’s
- Understand keywords branded and unbranded and value—to drive CPC’s
- Has a strong understanding on how to bid/find optimal keywords and identify opportunities
- Understands the search industry trends and the evolution of the overall industry across eretailers and dtc sites
- Individuals who can manage campaigns, out of the box, strategist choices eg. optimize as needed
- Well versed in ROI, ad spend, etc.
- 2-3 years experience managing search/adwords campaigns (Adwords and Amazon)
- Out of the box strategist choices that understands how to optimize as needed
- Well versed in ROI and Ad Spend
- Hungry and looking to make a splash!
Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.