- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
- Content review and classification
- Full Professional Profiency/Native Speaker in: English only
- Highly motivated and hard-working with the ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to stay motivated while performing repetitive work
- Ability to learn workflows and policies quickly and apply this learning to workflows
- Avid social media user with a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong understanding of various software programs, Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
*If the candidate can speak more than one language, that’s a huge plus.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do