Seeking a Communications Specialist for a major healthcare client in Dallas! This role will be responsible for assisting other consultants in creating and managing communications projects. An understanding of communications, print processes, basic design, and customer service are required. Proficient user skills in Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS Office applications including Outlook, Sharepoint and Word required. Skills with Excel and PowerPoint helpful.
REQUIRED: 2+ years experience developing communications materials. Healthcare industry experience is strongly desired.
Education Requirements: Degree in communications or related field
• Assist marketing consultants in communications tasks including: entering jobs in Project Source, (our online job creation database) writing and editing materials, acting as project manager when necessary
• Set up jobs in our online proofing tool and manage editing and reviews
• Facilitate rush requests
• Work with lead marketing consultants on special projects in support of other employer group requests
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• Adobe Acrobat Pro proficiency
• Knowledge of design, layout, and print production.
• Project management skills.
• Writing and verbal communications and editing skills.
• Independent, self-starter, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.