Our client, a globally recognized consumer products company, is seeking an experienced Designer with strong Production skills for an exciting "start-up" team within the organization. This team is focused on buidling as they go, operating very agile and nimble, making quick informed decisions. You will partner with another Designer and the acting Creative Director as well as work closely with the business to acheive design objectives. Position is slated as a long-term contract to run through 2019 with strong likelihood to continue indefinitely. Location is north of Downtowna and work must be done on site/in office. Client is looking to interview in-person next week with individual starting Monday, 4/29/19. Must provide current resume and impressive portfolio for immediate consideration.
· Design retail displays, signage, packaging design, digital ads, OOH ads, print assets, sell sheets, and trade ads
· Work within dielines to produce artwork for signage and packaging
· Develop/edit for trade show artwork and assets
• Could concept & ideate on new and existing brand collateral under brand team/ art Director’s guidance
• Will repurpose and edit content created by agencies as well as develop original content shopper, in-store, and OOH touchpoints
• Produce attractive and effective designs across all media touchpoints with a primary focus on print, in-store, and OOH
• Follow production design standards and prepare final art files to release to agencies, internal stakeholders, printers, publishers, retailers, etc.
• Adhere to brand guidelines and serve as the organization’s brand steward, ensuring all visual materials are on-brand and high-quality
• Must have 3+ years of professional fulltime design experience in an agency or in-house environment (not including freelance work).
• BA or MA in Graphics or Visual Communication Design
• Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier and MS PowerPoint.
• Big pluses: Illustration skills; animation; video/motion graphics; photography; retouching
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Innovative thinker when it comes to visual communications
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute visual concepts in a highly collaborative environment
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to achieve business needs
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to see the big picture and how individual projects work together to fulfill business objectives