Aquent is seeking a Front End Web Developer to join the Creative Services team of a Fortune 50 client in the Seattle area! This role will be responsible for the development and production of internal- and external-facing web properties. Duties may include technical and functional requirements identification, providing different development solutions that address design requirements; maintenance planning; updating websites, and helping to innovate our digital communication practices.
• As part of a multi-disciplined team, code web experiences that delight and entice visitors to engage with our client’s content in critical ways.
• Develop and maintain pixel-perfect communication and business-oriented treatments of web content in well considered, professional websites and digital experiences.
• Follow industry best practices to write well-crafted, efficient code and/or adapt existing libraries to meet business requirements, focusing on user experience.
• Adhere to standard Creative Services digital workflow and approval processes.
• Work cross-functionally with other Communications, Creative, and IT colleagues.
• Fluency in a Wordpress Environment.
• Experience using enterprise-level Web CMS tools.
• Some experience with APIs or working with web services will be helpful.
• Attention to detail is a must; as is comfort with taking minimal initial direction and working alongside teammates to develop best-in-class final products
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing multiple tasks within schedule and budget constraints
• Able to work with internal business and creative professionals in a team environment
• Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
• Committed to providing an exceptional customer experience
3+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
5+ years relevant industry experience and Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
To be considered:
Please apply directly to this posting and submit current resume, portfolio sites, availability and hourly rate range. Your experience will be reviewed by our account team and we will reach out directly if you are a match for our client.