Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will define and execute the marketing strategy for one or more services to internal customers, create marketing and technical content with a clear value proposition, and support marketing campaigns to drive adoption and utilization. This position will require close collaboration and partnership with groups across the organization.
• Identify customer needs, key personas, market trends/competitive landscape and build differentiated positioning and messaging for our clients infrastructure products
• Help your partner teams better understand the market and our external competitors
• Define marketing plans and build marketing content in the form of messaging guides, presentations, solution briefs, white papers, and intranet content that will be used across the organization
• Strategic and analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to simplify complex concepts and articulate uniquely differentiated value propositions to both technical and business audiences
• Experience with the full product lifecycle management from business planning to launch to program management and measurement
• Evangelize and be a spokesperson for infrastructure solutions with key business partners and drive higher value to customers
• Plan and execute product and program activities using effective tools and techniques to maximize penetration and impact
• Analytical thinker with the ability to discover hidden insights through a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques
• Strong interpersonal skills including ability to effectively communicate and interact with diverse audiences at different organization levels
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 8+ years of work experience with 3+ years of experience in enterprise software development, technical pre-sales, marketing or related roles; ideal candidate has experience leading others in delivery of work product and programs required.
• Experience developing and building tools to inform ROI/TCO, presentations, briefs, and white papers that can influence and drive decisions for internal customers preferred.
• Understanding of technology environment including topics such as APIs, microservices, integration, IaaS, and cloud architecture preferred.
• Sales Force Experience preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills including ability to effectively communicate and interact with diverse audiences at different organization levels preferred.
• Self-motivated problem-solver that can take direction, run with important projects and be able to specifically report back success metrics, gaps, barriers and overall progress preferred.
• Ability to distill complex information into simple and meaningful insights and messaging with a customer-centric focus preferred.
• Communication and writing skills; be able to deliver marketing copy and content, at a fast past preferred.
• Operate effectively in a changing environment, adaptable and keeps a can do attitude preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and managed multiple work-streams to deliver on time
• Demonstrated bias for action and driving results
• B.A./B.S in Marketing or Technical field required.