- Responsible for the coordination/set-up and proofing of select categories on the internet site.
- Proof and edit product and collection pages, verify copy accuracy, crop images, and ensures that all content meets our formatting rules, copy guidelines, and makes for an optimal shopping experience.
- Serves as liaison between the merchants and IT.
- Utilize the mainframe to identify needed assets for each launch and communicate to outside vendors as needed.
- Fix errors on the live site and make mid-window updates based on business needs.
- Visit competitor websites to generate ideas and improvements.
- Reports to Manager, Internet Marketing Operations.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with internet site production with keen understanding of what is involved with changing content on the web.
- 10 + years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Content Manager/Editor
The team is looking for an editor to oversee content development and updates for all global properties. In this role, you will be responsible for a high volume of content updates and be involved developing content for new initiatives. You will be a strong writer, editor, and have experience with project management. You can see the big picture but will have a keen eye for detail, a passion for content integrity and user experience, and the ability to work within a CMS.
- Maintain content quality and uphold (and contribute to) editorial standards in accordance with style guides, glossaries and local HR contributions
- Write, edit and load content. Work with subject matter experts to develop and update content, articulating key messages in a way users will understand.
- Understand content structure and style for the web
- Work closely with the localization team for translated content
- 5 years of experience in online content production, editing, or communications
- Able to write clear, direct and compelling copy
- Meticulous, highly organized, and strong task/project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; able to build strong relationships with partners
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML.
- Proven experience with Content/Web Management Systems required
- Experience with HR and global projects preferred
* BA/BS degree in English, journalism or communications (or related field); Master’s degree preferred