- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- $40-47/hr depending on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is looking for an exceptional Product Owner to join an innovative organization within the financial industry in Richmond, VA! We are looking for 5+ years of experience in a product development space within an agile environment
This Product Owner will work with financial tools that play a critical role helping to uncover suspicious financial activity, keeping communities safe and protecting customers from criminals. Given the importance of the company’s role in protecting both the customers and communities, there is significant opportunity to create and enhance the infrastructure and improve the effectiveness of the team.
As a Product Owner within Compliance, you will be accountable for working with the technology teams to develop infrastructure, capabilities and solutions in support of the Investigative process. You will bring the voice of the investigator into the product features, ensure that features delivered are aligned with the intended business and compliance outcomes, and align work with the target architecture road map.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicates the Roadmap and Vision to the technology team
- Acts as the voice of the business and investigator for the team
- Incorporates design thinking and analytics to inform product design
- Ensures a healthy backlog by regularly grooming intent with the team
- Prioritizes the Backlog to maximize on business and investigator (customer) outcomes
- Defines acceptance criteria for work and accepts user stories
- Collaborates across teams and the Product Owner community
- Supports team with escalation and resolution of impediments
- Works directly with team and plays a key role in key Agile and SAFe ceremonies
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile product management
- At least 3 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/