Aquent has an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator with one of our top tier clients in Atlanta. This is a temporary position, onsite at 40 hours a week.
• Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to execute marketing plans. Provide project management on channel specific initiatives with cross-functional teams including: social, CRM, online creative, broadcast, media, etc. Work with internal marketing partners to obtain necessary approvals.
• Excellent project coordination skills, with preferably ad agency experience.
• Work with merchant teams to manage and track promotional events calendar and gather promotional offerings and distribute to internal cross-functional teams.
• Develop reporting/tracking documents used for internal weekly updates to manage cross functional timelines and production schedules.
• Track and record competitive activity. Report out on marketing and competitive activity during internal status updates
• Strong project management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Relationship building skills
• Some experience in marketing
• Microsoft Office proficiency (PowerPoint, Word & Excel)