- Develop clear communication strategies & materials to convey concepts and information so that it is relatable and memorable
- Partner with senior leaders & cross-functional partners to provide visual storytelling support and craft communication materials, such as presentations, documents, websites, and lookbooks
- Provide design vision, art direction, and lead the team to produce the necessary materials, such as event branding, event booth design, giveaways, and etc for internal and external events
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, leadership, marketing and global communication team
- Recommend and implement new strategies and presentation materials for communicating research findings to our stakeholders
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create impactful slide decks for large scale events.
- Design internal sites pages.
- Working with senior stakeholders to bring product stories to life via mixed mediums.
- A degree in relevant field—Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Web Design, New Media.
- In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in industry standard software such as Google Apps (Slides, Docs, Sheets), Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- An impressive portfolio of online work that includes a breadth of work & styles for information visualizations, illustrations, iconography, print, & visual design.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills in English.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and the desire to experiment with new ways of presenting complex information.
- 5+ years experience in visual design, UI design, or product design with ability to adapt stylistic range to different brands
- Experience with using & editing video for advertising, marketing, or propaganda.
- Interest in or experience with exhibition & kiosk design.
- Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.