You will be responsible for authoring content specific to HR, interviewing, and working with local subject matter experts (SMEs) as needed. Your focus will be on using our style guide to create unparalleled global English content that is ready for localization to an international audience. You must be able to work across numerous business models and create certainty out of ambiguity.
In collaboration with our stakeholders and subject matter experts, you will determine the type of content needed and build content by:
• Researching, interviewing and curating information according to employee needs under the guidance of the regional content strategists
• Authoring personalized/relevant content from scratch when required ensuring consistency of voice and maintaining communication quality across multiple content types and platforms. All content created should flow well, read well, be well-organized, and accurate in terms of language
• Evolving content by eliminating anything outdated, ensuring that content on all platforms is consistent, adds value to employees, answers their questions, and either provides a true self-service path, or an escalation path that’s current if no self-service is possible.
• Ensuring that all content created map to the tenets of the content team
• A successful candidate will be resourceful, customer-focused, and a versatile resource flexible to work on multiple projects with aggressive deadlines.
• Fluent in English writing with excellent reading/comprehension skills
• 3-4 years of professional content development experience
• Clear, concise writing style with attention to detail
• Familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style and/or other style guides
• Demonstrated success at learning and explaining business processes
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholder needs in a fast-paced environment
• Strong editorial background and exceptional skill in proofreading and creating, implementing and ensuring adherence to technical style guides
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Work experience in a global team environment
• Experience with localization/translation process
• Demonstrated experience using a content management system (CMS), such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Sitecore, Drupal, Alfresco, OpenText, etc.
• Experience in a multi-language publishing environment, including globalization for translation, terminology databases and management, and other world-ready approaches