We’re looking for an exceptional Project Manager for a 6 month contract with possibility for extension to help lead and execute on a high priority, high visibility company-wide brand update. You will coordinate multi-functional teams across disciplines and across markets (including Brand, Creative, B2B Marketing, HR, Recruiting, Tech, IT, Facilities, PR, and more) and ensure all stakeholders effectively accomplish their tasks on time, understand what needs to be done and why, and communicate updates regularly.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Lead project management for brand updates from coordination to completion, ensuring adherence to established processes, timelines, deliverables and budgets.
● Act as a primary point of contact for key stakeholders. Proactively maintain effective communications to ensure that all relevant internal stakeholders, including executive leadership, are informed of objectives, responsibilities, timelines and results.
● Ensure quality and consistency across channels with flawless execution
● Lead with positivity and cultivate an environment of collaboration, teamwork and respect.
● Understand the ecosystem of stakeholders and proactively foster relationships with all, anticipating needs and at times navigating different styles.
● Coordinate logistics with key external partnerships at the executive level, including tracking and monitoring timely product feedback cycles, meetings, and contract fulfillment.
● Seasoned project management professional with 6+ years running brand or marketing programs. Experience working with remote teams and globally, a plus.
● Experience with G Suite required (Google Drive, Calendar, etc)
● Confident and comfortable in your ability to communicate up and across
● Proven ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment, while working both independently and as part of a team
● Pride yourself on completing tasks and keeping everyone informed and in harmony
● Embody a collaborative spirit, welcome the challenge of working productively with cross-functional teams
● Quick learner with the ability to adapt and pivot.
● Bachelor’s degree in related field.
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to effectively listen, synthesize and communicate precisely.