Aquent is seeking a Design Researcher / UX Researcher for in the Chicago metro area. As a User Experience Researcher you will be responsible for scoping and crafting research strategy, conducting research, and delivering actionable insights for a large digital product design/development project. You will be expected to quickly turn around research deliverables and communicate research findings and insights to design teams and leadership in clear, concise and compelling ways . If you are a quick problem solver with an eye for detail and accuracy this could be a great match for you!
For quick apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
User Researcher Qualifications:
- Strong project management, strategic, and negotiating skills are central to the position.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills required.
- 7+ years experience in a commercial software product company, design firm, or consulting firm.
- Mastery of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and listening).
- Competency in UI and prototyping tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Invision and XD.
• Conduct interviews for internal stakeholders to understand the business vision and requirements.
• Conduct POC interviews with users
• Facilitate workshops and conduct user testing.
• Conduct research with strong interview, observational and facilitation skills
• Generate and effectively communicate insights and actionable recommendations
• Gather market research and industry patterns to help inform/inspire design for various features and functions across mobile and desktop experiences.
• Conduct basic market research to inform product positioning and feature development.
• Work closely with the Analytics team to drive evidence-based decision making