- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Suzy Thompson
Be part of a small team of writers supporting the content and UI text for various mobile apps. Specifically, this role supports the company for iOS and Android teams, the Offline team, the Mobile Services team, and the Mobile Publisher team. Both the Offline team and the Mobile Services team build features that are consumed by the app and other apps in the mobile portfolio.
In this role you get to write UI text for Mobile Publisher, help assess doc impact of features, keep our wiki resources up-to-date, and assist with release note wrangling. You'll also get to write engaging content for our mobile-related Trailhead modules, which helps our customers adopt our mobile product offerings.
The main audience for your content is primarily admins and end users with a lot of focus on UI text (think in-app buttons, labels, user experiences adjusted for small screen sizes and working offline). It's a good role for someone comfortable with balancing requests from different people and interested in continuing to evolve the mobile content strategy across all our apps.
* Skills in UI text writing and writing for an admin audience.
* Ability to coordinate and wrangle requirements from different clouds.
* Experience with Perforce and Oxygen.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)