- Washington, DC - Metro accessible (ON-SITE)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cynthia Escalante
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Build functional prototypes to test
- Help develop, implement and evangelize tools and process that allow design and development to work closely together on rapid iteration of design concepts
- Support development implementation of design
UI Developer Skills:
- 2-5 years experience creating native prototypes/apps for iOS and Android
- Strong UI/UX and visual design skills and experience (2-5 years experience)
- Experience working with a development teams to design and build consumer-facing mobile applications
- Sketch, InVision, Illustrator
By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, you will use agile approaches to deliver bold ideas and breakthrough outcomes.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals.